Questions, Questions and Questions

/
3 Comments
Usually I post stuff that give you guys information but this time I'm turning the tables around 
and start asking you some question.
LETS GET STARTED!

~I love painting my nails but sometimes I get icky bubbles on them :c Any tips?
~I dont have the best skin in the world. Do you guys have any skincare recommendations for acne prone combination skin?
~Favorite TV show?
~How does one get silky soft hair?
LASTLY
~I recently made a purchase from mayuki and tokyo fashion (Taiwanese based store).
Would you guys like to find out how I feel about them?


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. use coconut oil for your hair! leave it in an hour before you wash it out with shampoo. and rinse your hair after using conditioner with cold water :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same issue with bubbles on my nails and it's because of the top coat I use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... What top coat did you use that made the bubbles appear?

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! It means so much to me <3 Please do leave your link if you want me to check out your blog.

~Peace out!

Contact Form