2 in 1! Oasap Review + Outfit

/
1 Comments
Hiya~

Call me addicted but it happened again! I purchased a skirt from Oasap and man oh man I am a happy woman.

I got a wine velvet-y high waisted skirt and yes I do know it's spring but when you markdown an item from 30$ to 11$ there is NO WAY Im saying no.

Note:
Oasap USED to have free international shipping. However, their credit-points-thingo still is up and running.. 1/2 YEAY

This is what I got:

Points to love:
~The product looks exactly like it does on the site
~The velvet is soft and now what I was expecting from an 11$ purchase
~ITS ACTUALLY HIGH WAISTED 
~It fits snug but it doesn't feel like you can't breathe

Points to hate:
~NADA

Verdict:
~Oasap is awesome

Now on to the outfit 




SHOUT OUT TO MY OASAP BAG AND AWKWARD POSES

Items included:
Oasap skirt
Zara sleeveless top
Oasap boho bag






You may also like

1 comment:

  1. The skirt looks very pretty !
    I love how colourful your top is !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means so much to me <3 Please do leave your link if you want me to check out your blog.

~Peace out!

Contact Form