UPDATE: Busy Busy, and Busy

/
1 Comments

You guessed it! It's another personal post.
I actually never intended to put up personal posts on my blog but hey,
change is constant.

For the past weeks (which really feels like months) I've been 
slaving away at school and at home (HWS, project + review for entrance exams galore).
This is why I haven't been posting anything regularly anymore.
BUT HAVE NO FEAR!
I have 3 posts planned for this July and August~
1st is a recipe for cookies (oh yes)
2nd is a haul from the things that I bought at, you guessed it, ASOS.
(My holy grail online shop)
3rd MY FIRST DIY

Enough about me. Tell me, what are you up to?


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels to be busy ! When my vacations are going to be over, I'm going to be so busy ! Aww... It's so hard to find some time to write some posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means so much to me <3 Please do leave your link if you want me to check out your blog.

~Peace out!

Contact Form