This or That Tag || YEAY for my first tag

/
1 Comments

I was recently tagged to do this so...
LETS GET STARTED

This or That tag:

//makeup//
blush or bronzer // blush
lip gloss or lipstick // NONE! I hate having something on my lip (I cant take it)
eye liner or mascara // mascara
foundation or concealer // foundation
neutral or bold eye shadow // neutral
pressed or loose shadows // pressed
brushes or sponges // brushes

//nails//
OPI or china glaze // OPI IS MY BABY
long or short // short
acrylic or natural // acrylic yo
brights or darks // darks #TeamBlack

//body//
perfume or body splash // None? I aint got no time for that
lotion or body butter // body butter
body wash or soap // soap
LUSH or Bath & Body Works // Bath & Body Works

//fashion//
jeans or skirt // jeans
dresses or skirts // DRESSES
stripes or plaid // Plaid
flip flops or sandals // sandals (My feet aint beautiful enough for flip flops)
scarves or hats // hats
studs or dangly earrings // studs
necklaces or bracelets // necklaces
heels or flats // HEELZZZ
chelsea boots or combat boots // Chelsea
forever 21 or H&M // H&M
Saks 5th or Nordstrom // nordstrom

//hair//
curly or straight // curlay
bun or ponytail // bun
hair spray or gel // hair spray
long or short // either?
light or dark // either?
side sweep bangs or full bangs // FULL BANGS ALL THE WAY
up or down // down

//random//
rain or shine // rain when Im indoors, shine when Im out
summer or winter // summer
fall or spring // fall
chocolate or vanilla // chocolate
east coast or west coast // west coast

Im tagging http://mushii0709.blogspot.com/
and http://lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com/

I would love to see you guys try out this tag too!
Comment down below if you are planning to participate




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for tagging me ! I've been really busy lately, but I'll try to do it as soon as possible !

    That's fun that you don't like wearing something on your lips !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means so much to me <3 Please do leave your link if you want me to check out your blog.

~Peace out!

Contact Form