Styling: The Blue Midi Skirt | Belle Inspired Outfit |

/
23 Comments

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
I want to be a princess!

When I was younger, my dream in life was to become a princess. As an adult, I no longer see that possible. Unless, of course, Prince Harry decides to marry me. *fingers crossed* Today, to make my childhood wish come true, I dressed up like one of my favorite Disney Princesse, Belle.


Basing this outfit from Belle's peasant dress, I started with the most crucial part of the outfit, the blue skirt. And so, I decided to throw on this one from dressgal which you can get here: <3
MINI REVIEW!
This skirt is incredibly amazing
(seriously, I was so pleasantly surprised like legit)
-The fabric is the right thickness and is so smooth
-The way the skirt sits is the right in between of flow-y and structured
-Its inexpensive!
(ITS ONLY 6 USD LIKE WAHHHTT?! MIND BLOWN)


Going back to the look, I decided to exude a simple yet smart vibe of Belle by putting on this white button down.


wow acting demure ^

***
Which character
should I do 
next?
***

BTW, shoutout to Maxine for taking the photos

[The blue midi skirt in this look was sent to me for free by dressgal. However, this does not in any way affect my opinion on the product]



You may also like

23 comments:

  1. Awesome skirt :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely adorable, Bea, and I can definitely see the Belle-inspo in this!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks super cute here, and don't worry, you will find your prince charming!!!! He will be much better than Prince Harry ;)

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you have a beautiful smile bea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look bea! <3 your outfit is so cute. WHITE AND BLUE =perf combo <3

    Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit~! The skirt is really nice <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want to know something hilarious? I'm at work right now (I should be doing actual work right now. Ooops.) and I'm wearing almost this EXACT same outfit, except I'm wearing a skinny brown belt around the waist. You look adorable though -- I've never thought of pairing it with white sneakers! They look a little more comfortable than my moccasins ;)

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute! Can I borrow the skirt please? Lol

    www.djournae.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful skirt! You pull it off greatly tbh ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! I love the gorgeous shade of royal blue on you. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look! Nice skirt♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking for one like this in blue, camel or red ! Yours is beautiful & fits you very well ! Can't wait for the Spring/Summer saison ! I am already tired to wear all those jumpers & big coats to fight agaisn't the cold in Belgium. lol

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend the one from dress gal! They also have it in red :) I linked the skirt on my blogpost!

      Delete
  13. I love the drape of your top, and the length of that skirt. Super cute!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous belle <33 Love your smile + vibes! Great pictures and post! Dress up like pochantas next :)


    Lots of love,
    Kayla <3 Xx
    www.kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so gorgeous! Love the midi skirt they are so in right now xx plus I love your blog!
    I would so love it if you check out my blog xx
    chezzyrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your style. i love the relaxed and comfy vinbe of those white sneaks :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute outfit!

    www.stylishrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful skirt!
    xo, Shell
    http://acourageousbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. A really pretty well fitted skirt. You look lovely and like the shade :) Laura www.shehearts.net x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means so much to me <3 Please do leave your link if you want me to check out your blog.

~Peace out!

Contact Form