Holiday Room Decors

/
14 Comments
Hi guys!! Now I know its EXTREMELY late for me to post this but I still hope that you give it a chance. *Puppy dog eyes* I've been really into changing up my side table and so in the spirt of Christmas, I've decorated mine gold, red, and green.

I call this christmas-y things in a jar!
genius

All I did was:
1. Choose a book that had the same color scheme.
2. Fill the jars.
3.Strategically place the jars on the table.
4. Place that pretty glitter flower under one of the jars.

So you can obviously just choose things that you already have but these are the things I used:



Random side note: the dried leaves were from a flower I got and I just didn't want to let go of them (Slight obsession with dried leaves)! Turns out, they make really cool decorations

Another random side note: cutting those fake red berries thing took so much strength out of me HAHAHA



Next up is this simple gold still

All I did was:
1. Take frame
2. Open frame
3. Take gold ribbon/thick thread 
4. Randomly place the gold threads on the glass of the frame
5. Close
Now wasn't that easy???

Of course you could exert more effort and maybe write something with the thread and glue it to a piece of paper but you know..... Im lazzzy


AND THATS IT!

I absolutely love waking up and seeing this arrangement. It just gets me into such a festive mood. I hope that you guys take inspiration from this and recreate it.  PLEASE DO TELL ME IF YOU RECREATE IT! 

***
Only a couple of days till Christmas!!
Woot woot! 
More holiday themed posts to come.
(Get excited)

How are your Christmas preparations going?









You may also like

14 comments:

  1. These are such cool ideas! DIY posts are one of my favorite kinds of posts~ *u* They both look so nice and compliment each other so well!!
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. havent seen this idea. so unique..great!

    mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. aWWWWW these are such cute ideas!! I've really got to try them out~~ <3 Can't wait :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea! I love how simple but effective it is! :)

    Amzy In Wonderland x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, thanks to have added me :)

    I really like that frame ! all so nice
    :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Christmas decoration, love the jar so much, such a beautiful idea.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the xmas jar idea!! It's never too late for a simple DIY project :) Thanks for sharing!

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay | Win a French cookbook for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These DIY ideas are lovely, thanks for sharing! <3

    I have a new outfit post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I love this! Such a fabulous idea! Love the creativity!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have decorated it so well. Love it! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah! This is all so clever. Especially the ribbon in the picture frame. Even though it's already Christmas Eve, I think I'm going to do the same thing and just keep it up all year :)

    Milan
    hellomilan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so cool! i really love diys! thanks for sharing! would you like to follow each other? :D let me know I always follow back :)

    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means so much to me <3 Please do leave your link if you want me to check out your blog.

~Peace out!

Contact Form