What To Do With Leftovers: Fried Rice Recipe

/
1 Comments
Hi guys! This a recipe that is so easy, so cheap, so flexible and so so so so so DELICIOUS. I am Filipino so naturally, I love rice (and I think everyone else should love it too). This dish has been my go to meal and rightfully so. Please try out this recipe.



INGREDIENTS
Feeds one human
(since this is a leftovers recipe you dont have to follow this recipe faithfully)

For this particular dish on the photo I used

Rice - 1 cup
Salmon - 4 chunks
Tuna - 4 chunks
Cabbage - 4-6 leaves
Carrots - Handful (cubed)
*Soy Sauce - 1/2 Tbsp
*Butter - 1/2 - 1 Tbsp
Ketchup (yes ketchup) - 1/2 Tbsp
Sesame oil - Drizzle
*Egg - 1
*Garlic - 2 cloves
*White onion - 1/2

*These are my HOLY GRAIL ingredients that I have to have in all my fried rice dishes

DIRECTIONS

~ Chop everything!! Chunky cubes for the fishes, small cubes for the carrot,
rectangles (lol for lack of words) for the cabbage, Mince for the garlic,
and crescent for the onion (again with the lack of words. Basically just
chop them in one direction and just let the layers naturally go apart in the pan)

~Cook salmon and tuna in a separate pan.
Use whatever seasoning you want but I personally love
teriyaki sauce

~Start the pan and place in the garlic and onions.
*saute*

~Plop in the carrots once the onions start to look transparent
*saute*

~Add in the cabbage
*saute*

~Wait for a minute or two then put the glorious rice in.
(Make sure that they dont form into clusters. Break them up with you chosen hand tool)

~Add butter, ketchup, sesame oil and soy sauce.
*saute*

~Make a well in the rice and plop in the egg.
Dont move it for a couple of seconds and
then start to mix the rice with the egg

~Saute for 1 min.

~DEVOUR

~Oh wait... put it in a plate first.

TELL ME GUYS IF YOU TRY THIS OUT!
Also, I'd love to know what else I should put in it.




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! I love rice based dishes!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It means so much to me <3 Please do leave your link if you want me to check out your blog.

~Peace out!

Contact Form